Diploma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diploma

English Diploma Year 1

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Star Academy

Go down 
+7
Noora Abdulla Ahmed
Abeer Ali
Hessa Rashed
Wafa
Aamna Mohamed
Manal Darwish Abdullah
Admin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 3:51 pm

Have you ever watched this TV show? Some people believe it is alot of fun and very entertaining. Others believe it is a big waste of time.
What is your opinion?
What do you like and dislike about this show.

Remember to read what your classmates say and to respond to their thoughts.

J cheers

Last edited by on Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://diploma.editboard.com
Manal Darwish Abdullah

Manal Darwish Abdullah

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 4:20 pm

I really strongly agree with you.
it is not nice and it is a waste of our time.

it is all about bad behaivior. Neutral

I prefer watching scary movie 100 times more than watching star academy.
Back to top Go down
Aamna Mohamed

Aamna Mohamed

Number of posts : 5

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 11:38 pm

Hi Admin,

Firstly I want to thank you for this subject. I think it's too important to discusses about it because there are a lot of people no think about what the meaning of the program which they watch and Is it useful or not? Question

I think that this program has a silly goal which doesn't give or teach the advantage and in the same time they spend the money in no thing useful for the people. silent

As a business student I want to know is this program is successful or not?? scratch

Maybe somebody will say yes they get a lot of money from the SMS messages but I no think that this called successful No . I think that the successful business is which advantage the people as it advantage the business owner.

This is my opinion geek and I hope to read what the others though about this program. Rolling Eyes

Yours,
Amoon Wink
Back to top Go down
Wafa

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 4:22 pm

First, thank you for your thought.

I think this program is not in our tradetional culture. Also, there are

some bad behaivior.

Thank you, and this is my opinion.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Hessa Rashed

Hessa Rashed

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 4:35 pm

Hi every body

I like what you said and I agree with that.
In my free time sometimes I have seen this program and it runs for hours. Some people watch it for hours. There is a channel just for this show.
But I havent learnt any thing from this progam yet.
Also I will never think about being there because we are not allowed.
flower
Back to top Go down
Abeer Ali

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 2:08 pm

I think that’s good to make a new friend, but it’s not allowed our tradition because there are some bad behavior.
Back to top Go down
Noora Abdulla Ahmed

Number of posts : 4

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 3:48 am

Star Academy is the most popular show in the Arab world. In my opinion this programme was interesting because it was different and it has a special channel to showed us who people in different countries can lived in the same place but now its boring because don't has a special things. Surprised Razz Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Shaikha Al Shehhi

Shaikha Al Shehhi

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 8:25 pm

I have watched star academy but now I don’t care about it. I think its waste our time and it does not give us any advantages. In my opinion Star Academy is useful for who want to be a singer but for us I don’t think that.

Very Happy cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Halima Ali

Halima Ali

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Save your time   Star Academy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:59 pm

As I see that Star academy is one of the worst programs because it lost the time. I have said that because 2 years ago I watched this silly program and I wasted my time.
I hope that students thinking more about their studying.

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Amani

Number of posts : 4

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:34 pm

I think these kinds of programs are silly, none-sense and waste of time. This program teaches us nothing but the bad manners.In my opinion I will not involved in this program because I think that it’s not useful and I will not learn something new.
Back to top Go down
Asma

Number of posts : 8

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:51 pm

I think it is not good program and not useful. .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Academy
Page 1 of 1