Diploma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diploma

English Diploma Year 1

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Star Academy.

Go down 
+13
Sumayya
Maryam K
Asma A
Maryam
Mona
Hissa
Noura
Hafsa
Jawaher
Hanadi
Alya K
Shaikha
Admin
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 3:46 pm

I have heard that this TV program is the most popular show in the Arab world.
Why do you think this is so? If you had the chance would you get involved? Why or why not?
What is your opinion?
Remember to read what your classmates say and respond to their thoughts.
Shocked
Regards
Jo
Back to top Go down
https://diploma.editboard.com
Shaikha

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 4:22 pm

In my opinion the Star Academy 1 is the best programs I saw. The first year of Star Academy it was a new programs and every one wanted to know what programs was about? I t was really interested. What do you think? I love you
Back to top Go down
Alya K

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 10:37 pm

Star Academy is the most popular show in the Arab world because it was different program and it has a special channel so every body wanted to saw this program but know it's very boring because there is nothing a special. In my opinion I will not involved in this program because there are many new and better programs than Star Academy and I don't want to be famous.
Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Hanadi

Number of posts : 5

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:35 pm

I think Star Academy has become popular because it was the first program that showed us how people from different country can live in the same place and how they become friends. Actually I saw the first show and after that I didn’t like to watch them because I think it became boring.
I don’t like to get involved now because I think its a silly Mad program and my culture really doesn’t allow it Evil or Very Mad .
Back to top Go down
Jawaher

Number of posts : 3

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:41 pm

Star Academy

I think it is a popular show in the Arab world because the entire casts of the show are from different Arab countries. If I had the chance I wouldn’t get involved because my family disagrees with this and they think that it is waste of time and also it will change our culture. Mad
lol! In my opinion it is nice to watch it in my free time to get some information about beauty and how to put makeup on and it teaches us some exercise.
Back to top Go down
Hafsa

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:44 pm

Star Academy is an interesting program because it shows reality TV and shows us the different people from different countries. It is impossible for me to go on this program because it is not allowed in my religion to live with men in the same house. This program helps the girls to improve them self in singing, be beautiful and do sports. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noura

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:45 pm

I think reality TV is a big waste of time. Further more it drives teenagers crazy, because they want to copy. I believe that no one gets any benefit from these kinds of programs. We can have a competition about other things like general knowledge competition.

This program teaches us nothing but the bad manners. I mean what the teenagers would learn from boys and girls living together and the cameras are everywhere.
What is going on? Where is normal TV shows?
Back to top Go down
Hissa

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:47 pm

There are many popular T.V. shows and I agree that Star Academy is the most popular one in the Arab world. The reason might be because it contains participants of different nationalities and cultures. Another reason is that this program is about singing competition, females and males live in one house in Lebanon with hidden cameras everywhere.
I would not get involved if I had the chance because I think these kinds of programs are silly, none-sense and waste of time. I would spend my time in something useful like learning a new hobby or memorize Qur’an.
Back to top Go down
Hanadi

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:47 pm

Alya K wrote:
In my opinion I will not involved in this program because there are many new and better programs than Star Academy and I don't want to be famous.
Very Happy Smile

I like what Alya said Smile , it's really interesting and truth. In additions I think there are lots of important grogram’s that help us to improve our skills especially in English. Embarassed

Last edited by on Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mona

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:49 pm

I didn’t watch the Star Academy program I only heard about it from my friends. I think it is wasting the time and we can’t learn any things from it. Also it is not a good program because it not what the culture teach us.
Back to top Go down
Maryam

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:51 pm

Star Academy is more popular. They have young men and women on this program. This program is not very nice I don’t like to watch it .If I have the chance I would not get involved because this program is mixed boys and girls and my religion does not allow us to stay with the boys in one home. flower
Back to top Go down
Asma A

Asma A

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:55 pm

I don't like this program,becouse Islam rejects such programs. I don't like to watch this program because it is the silly and my culture doesn’t allow it Suspect Suspect Suspect

I heat this program Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Maryam K

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:56 pm

In my opinion Star Academy has become popular because the peolpe came from diffrents cuntery. So it is very intersting to know and make frindes with people from anther cuntery. Surprised

But it's not mens I liked this program. I don't liked it becouse I thinks it selly program becouse the peolpe there not trauraful becouse they Etsenaun Befor the camera. So I didn't this this. Razz

flower flower flower

Last edited by on Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maryam K

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 2:01 pm

Maryam K wrote:
In my opinion Star Academy has become popular because the peolpe came from diffrents cuntery. So it is very intersting to know and make frindes with people from anther cuntery. Surprised

But it's not mens I liked this program. I don't liked it becouse I thinks it selly program becouse the peolpe there not trauraful becouse they do all that befor the camera. So I didn't this this. Razz

flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Sumayya

Registration date : 2007-02-21

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 2:03 pm

I think Star Academy is most famous because there has been many people from different countries who learn to sing. If I have a chance I don’t go there because they don’t have a good target to go there. They waste time watching this program. It is not important it is not our habit.
In my opinion change this program to something such as the holy Quran.
Back to top Go down
Aisha Abdulla

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 2:03 pm

Star Academy is a popular show in the Arab world. perhaps it was the first program in the Arab world showing people with their reality life. Although I didn’t like it but I watched a little and I heard about it from my classmates because they talked about Star Academy all the time.

I never want to go there because it is not permitted and I think it is wasting time because I don’t like singing. Mad

In my opinion it has become more boring year after year.
tongue
Back to top Go down
Fatima

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 2:07 pm

flower In my opinion Star Academy is the most interesting program that a large amount of people like to watch, and waste their time by sitting in front of TV especially to watch this silly program. All these people should consider their work, because there are no benefits of this program. They can do anything else instead of this program like watching movie, chatting with friends and reading stories.
Back to top Go down
Asma

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 4:18 pm

Jawaher wrote:
Star Academy

I think it is a popular show in the Arab world because the entire casts of the show are from different Arab countries. If I had the chance I wouldn’t get involved because my family disagrees with this and they think that it is waste of time and also it will change our culture. Mad
lol! In my opinion it is nice to watch it in my free time to get some information about beauty and how to put makeup on and it teaches us some exercise.

I agree with you and your opinion I think it is write. Smile .
Back to top Go down
Amal Obaid

Registration date : 2007-02-18

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:58 pm

In my opinion the Star Academy has become popular, but I don't like to watch this program because it’s waste our time without any useful things and I think it’s very boring. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy.   Star Academy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Academy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diploma :: Class ED2 :: Welcome-
Jump to: