Diploma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diploma

English Diploma Year 1

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Star Academy

Go down 
+12
Bent Al Shehhi
Aisha
Ayda
zahra
Mahra Allay
Princess
M.R
Mouza
Neama
Awaafi
Muna Alkaz
belinda
16 posters
AuthorMessage
belinda

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 5:55 pm

Hi everyone,

I know this programme is really popular in the Arab world. Some people love it, Very Happy some hate it. No What about you? Is it great, Very Happy okay, Cool a waste of time? Evil or Very Mad

Give your opinion and reasons for it. Read other postings and reply to them. Be careful of your spelling and grammar (it's good to use a Word document, because the whole of Diploma 1 can read this!)

Belinda
Back to top Go down
Muna Alkaz

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:04 pm

Hi How are you? I hope all of you are fine. I think this programe is silly because it's wasting my time but when I was boring I shaw it
Back to top Go down
Muna Alkaz

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:08 pm

I also think this programe is not good for the teenagers and children because this programe is mixed boys with girls.
Back to top Go down
Awaafi

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: My Idea   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:08 pm

sunny Every one know the time is very important and I think the programs same Star Academy No is really bad to loss our times from.

Yours truly
flower Awaafi flower
Back to top Go down
Neama

Number of posts : 2

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:10 pm

Hello,

In my opinion this is a bad programmers because it wast our times and also its silly.

I perfer to spent my time for somethings useful for me. Very Happy Very Happy

Regards
Back to top Go down
Mouza

Number of posts : 3

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:13 pm

In my opinion it’s against our religion and traditional. It shows us bad habits that we didn’t found it in our country side. It’s really silly and impolite show. I feel really upset about the people whose watch this bad show. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
M.R

Number of posts : 5

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:14 pm

I think this programs good for the people have a many free time Basketball , I saw this program when I was 18 years old but now I don’t see this program because I don’t have time and I under stand the time is very important to do many thing useful and important study ...

Last edited by on Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Muna Alkaz

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:14 pm

I agree with you Awafi because we should don't anybody show this programe lol!
Back to top Go down
Princess

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:19 pm

Hello my Friends and My Teacher,

I watch this programme before affraid I'ts really bad. I hate this programme becouse I hear something bad about it.

king Princess king
Back to top Go down
Mahra Allay

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:21 pm

Hi everybody,

When I was at the high school, I liked this program very much and my family told me that I’m Star Academy addict. I think because it was shown for the first time. That’s why I used to watch it for a long time. In my opinion, these kinds of program are not bad but watching it for hours is bad and it’s wasting our time.

Your sister
Mahra Allay
Back to top Go down
Awaafi

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Agreement   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:22 pm

scratch

I agree with & I disagree

Awaafi's Idea study

Last edited by on Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zahra

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:22 pm

Hi everyone,

In my opinion this program is really bad show; I think it doesn’t have a good goal also it waste the time, and if you have afree time you can do auseful thing.

On other hand this program affects our culture and religion.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mouza

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:22 pm

I think this programs good for the people have a many free time , I saw this program when I was 18 years old but now I don’t see this program because I don’t have time and I under stand the time is very important to do many thing useful and important ...

affraid However M.R the people have many free time they shouldn't watch this show. It 's a silly programme which include really bad habits.
Back to top Go down
Muna Alkaz

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:23 pm

I agree with you princess because I also hear a bad things for this program but I don't know it's lie or true rendeer bom
Back to top Go down
M.R

Number of posts : 5

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:23 pm

Thank you Neama I agree with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ayda

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:25 pm

Hi everyone lol!

I think this programme No is not good for me and in the Arab world, because it wastes my time and mixes boys with girls. This not good our religion. In the end the star Academy rally bat programme.
Back to top Go down
Aisha

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:26 pm

Hi!!!!!!!!
How are you? Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Star Academy is the most popular show in the Arab world. In my opinion this bed programmer because it was very silly.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Bent Al Shehhi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:26 pm

Razz I think it wastes my time and I think this programs it’s ding same rotten..

Also I hope to organizing your time if you want to see.. Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Wafa.A

Star Academy Empty

In my opinion I think it’s a waste of time because they don’t have any goals. silent
I also think that it is a bad program because it’s not our culture and they show the opposite of our life, like boys participate with girls Cool and do their jobs in freedom without any observation from their family. On the other hand I think it helps the person to take more responsibility. That is my opinion. tongue
Back to top Go down
Muna Alkaz

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:27 pm

now thank you for your opinion and your advice
Back to top Go down
Amna

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:27 pm

Hi every body sunny

I think is good and bad program because when I saw this program I learn some things well and some things bad and I think it not our culture and religion. Mad
Back to top Go down
Zainab

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:28 pm

Hi every body,

I don’t think this program is very important we can change this program to other one is good and useful. I think star academy is waste of time with out any advantage, so you have to choose the best program that can help you in your life and don’t affect your behavior. In my opinion who watch this program he have a lot of time.
Back to top Go down
Wadha

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:30 pm

geek
Back to top Go down
Wadha

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:35 pm

Hello Friends,

I will tell us my opinions about Star academy. First I don’t watch T.V at all so I don’t see Star academy. Some one told me about it. I heard it’s bad, wastes your time and you don’t learn anything because this programme is not suitable in my religion. Islam doesn’t say this and Allah created humans and al jinn adoration.

I advise everyone who sees it to stop watching and to devote oneself.
See you soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Academy   Star Academy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Academy
Page 1 of 1