Diploma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diploma

English Diploma Year 1

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

English Learning

Go down 
+7
Maryam Rashid Saeed
Noora Abdulla Ahmed
Abeer Ali
Alya
Hana Saeed
Asma
Hessa Rashed
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Hessa Rashed

Hessa Rashed

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-02-18

English Learning Empty
PostSubject: English Learning   English Learning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:46 pm

Lets discuss what we have learnt in the last two weeks. What did you enjoy and why?

I really liked learning about the UN and realising that the UAE is a member country of the UN.

What is your opinion? Are we improving in English?

Hessa Rashed
DD2

flower
Back to top Go down
Asma

Number of posts : 8

English Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Learning   English Learning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:03 pm

Hessa Rashed wrote:
Lets discuss what we have learnt in the last two weeks. What did you enjoy and why?

I really liked learning about the UN and realising that the UAE is a member country of the UN.

What is your opinion? Are we improving in English?

Hessa Rashed
DD2

flower

Yes, we learned many new things. We also learned somethings useful about UN. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hana Saeed

Number of posts : 3

English Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Learning   English Learning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:16 pm

Hi every body Very Happy

Razz In the last two weeks we did many things that was useful. We did a role play about Anita Roddick and Aamena. Also we did a reflection about the Arts and Heritage Day. In additaion we did a class dictation. Razz

I really feel happy when I learn many useful things.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Alya

Alya

English Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Learning   English Learning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:21 pm

This week I enjoyed improving my speaking skill and improved my body language when I did a role play about Anita Roddick. Also, I learnt more about the UN which was really interesting. Razz

Last edited by on Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abeer Ali

English Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Learning   English Learning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:29 pm

Very Happy Very Happy I want to discuss what we have learnt in the last two weeks. On last two weeks we learnt many things that are useful and good for us such as we know about UN, we practiced a role play and we wrote a reflection about Arts and Heritage Day. I’m happy to know about UN and get information. I think that learning is a skill special learns new things. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noora Abdulla Ahmed

Number of posts : 4

English Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Learning   English Learning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:35 pm

Last week we wrote the dialogue and practiced a role play about Anita Roddick. Also we learnt about United Nations and It was useful for us. Smile Razz Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Asma

Number of posts : 8

English Learning Empty
PostSubject: English learning   English Learning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:36 pm

[color=darkblue]Last two weeks we did many things which were useful and interesting.
We also learned many new things.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Maryam Rashid Saeed

Number of posts : 4

English Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Learning   English Learning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:37 pm

Actually I learnt many things in these days like body language and increased knowledge about UN For example I know the current Secretary General of the UN is Ban-Ki- Moon and he is from South Korea. Surprised

Also I enjoyed dealing with different groups and I became more confidence.
sunny
Back to top Go down
Abeer Ali

English Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Learning   English Learning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:40 pm

Very Happy Very Happy I want to discuss what we have learnt in the last two weeks. On last two weeks we learnt many things that are useful and good for us such as we know about UN, we practiced a role play and we wrote a reflection about Arts and Heritage Day. I’m happy to know about UN and get information. I think that learning is a skill special learns new things and I be more confidence. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghada Yousef

Registration date : 2007-03-04

English Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Learning   English Learning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:42 pm

Hi every body, Very Happy

Last two week I learned many things like how to improve my body language and English skills and I also knew more information about United Nations.

^___^
b]
Back to top Go down
Aamna Mohamed

Aamna Mohamed

Number of posts : 5

English Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Learning   English Learning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:48 pm

Thank you Hessa for this subject. It is good to remember what we have done in the last two weeks and I think it will help us in writing the journal tongue .
I think in our classes we learn a lot study and our personality and knowledge are always in improving and developing Wink .
In these last two weeks we have done a Dictation, a reflection about Arts and Heritage Day and a role play about Anita Roddick and Aamna and we had some feedback from the students tongue .

Have a nice weekend Very Happy

Best regards,
Amoon Wink
Back to top Go down
Halima Ali

Halima Ali

Number of posts : 5

English Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Learning   English Learning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:54 pm

tongue I think that every week I learn many things. In the last two weeks I felt that my knowledge would improve that I know a lot about the famous person. I have improved my skills so I am so happy.
Back to top Go down
Manal Darwish Abdullah

Manal Darwish Abdullah

English Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Learning   English Learning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:55 pm

Iam really happy because I have developed my confidence when I did the role play. Laughing

But it is not the end, I will keep developing and developing until I reach the top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

English Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Learning   English Learning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English Learning
Page 1 of 1