Diploma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diploma

English Diploma Year 1

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weekly learning journals

Go down 
+16
Aisha
Ameena
Muna Alkaz
Ayda
Zainab
Wafa.A
Life77
Mouza
M.R
zahra
Wadha
Awaafi
h00016659
Neama
Mahra Allay
belinda
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
belinda

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Weekly learning journals Empty
PostSubject: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 6:33 pm

Hi everyone,

Let's talk about the weekly learning journals. All positive and negative comments welcome! I'll take your comments to the teachers' meeting on Wednesday. Laughing

Don't go to sleep! Sleep

Belinda
Back to top Go down
Mahra Allay

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:35 pm

Hi everybody,

I think Weekly learning journals is a good idea because; we can express our feeling and what we learnt every week. In addition, we can discuss our problems in the class with teacher. But in my opinion, making it every two weeks is better because I think we can write more about what we learnt.

Very Happy Thanks Very Happy
Mahra Allay
Back to top Go down
Neama

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:37 pm

Hello, Very Happy
about the learning journals its good for student to improve the writing but I think its good also to change Arrow the topics each week
I hope so.
Back to top Go down
h00016659

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:37 pm

Hi. Every one

The weekly journal is very good. We learning many things but is very difficult to write every week It’s very impassable. I suggest write journal every month it’s very good for student some we didn’t have any time this truth.
Back to top Go down
Awaafi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:42 pm

Hello, Belinde

About the Learning Journal Assessment I think it's better to remember what I study last the week. But I suggest writing about more points because some time the points was same every week. study
Back to top Go down
Wadha

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:42 pm

[color=violet]Good morning everyone. lol!
How are you?

I want to talk about weekly Learninng joumals.
That's agood idea to improve my writing, but it has one topic and that
hard to me. I have same idea when I want write in it.[/color]

I suggest to change it and put in every week new topic so that be easy
to me and my writing got more idea
That's all what Isay?
Back to top Go down
zahra

PostSubject: weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:43 pm

Hi every body,

In my opinion weekly learning journals have a lot of negative comments Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad such as we wrote the same ideas for the language, skills, behavior, and attitude for the future, also when I write about what I like to change in myself it will be the same idea. On the other hand it has some positive comments because it helps us to improve the writing and say our opinion about the teacher and the teaching materials.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
M.R

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:44 pm

Hiii everybody... cheers

I think the weekly leaning journals it’s important for your teacher because she Know everybody what do you learn and what did you do.

About me the weekly learning journals also it’s important to know what skills I didn’t have and try to improve it. But I want to change some idea why not every week change the points and the subject
Because my teacher every week saw the same idea...
Back to top Go down
Mouza

PostSubject: [b]My opinion in journal[/b]   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:44 pm

Good morning, sunny
My opinion about the journal is useful to me. I have my reasons to thought that. First, we find out the good advantages and disadvantages in my lessons. Second, we show my suggestions about something’s we need in lessons. Third, it’s helpful to improve my writing. Finally, I enjoy my time in my weekend on writing it.
I think writing the journal is good and I didn’t have any disagreements in it. I hope this exercise be run for hall this semester. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Life77

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:45 pm

Hi!

I think the weekly learning joumals is good idea because we need to no what I learn? What are problem for myself? If I no I can make blain to improve my problem. When I sand the weekly learning joumals by e-mail to teacher the teacher no same think about me and she can help me.

Thankyou Smile .
Back to top Go down
Wafa.A

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:46 pm

I think its nice idea but if we could write each 2 week, it will be good. It will help us to remember what we did at 2 week and don’t forget. On the other hand, week write about any topic it will improve our writing and our mind to thinking. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

yours
WAFA
Back to top Go down
Zainab

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:48 pm

I think Journal has many positive that help student to improve their writing and grammar. It is also help us to thinking about what we are doing during the week, but it’s difficult to think about same idea every week. Why not think about new topic. Smile

Regards,
Zainab.
Back to top Go down
Ayda

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:48 pm

Hello everybody Very Happy

I think this is good idea to help me to improve my language. Also I learn more vocabulary and how to write a good paragraph. But I want to give me a lot of skills like reading and writing very well.
Back to top Go down
Muna Alkaz

Number of posts : 7

Hi miss,

There are a lot of positive things like: To remember what we study during the week? In my opinion it helps me to know my mistakes after the teacher checked it.

Now I talk about the negative things about the journal like: it’s tired for some students because she gave this journal in the weekend but this is not problem for me. I also think these are same questions during the week.

My advice is to change the topic during the week.

Regards,
Muna Alkaz
Back to top Go down
Ameena

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:50 pm

Hi,
I think the weekly learning journals there are some positive and some negatives. I think positives are to know what you learn in class every week and they gave you to think about what skill you need to have, you can gave teacher what is better for teaching. I think negative some time difficult to write about some topic and sometime you don’t know what your did wrong.

I hope we can have different topic every week.
Back to top Go down
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:50 pm

Hi miss,

There are many positive such as help me when I write and it help me also to be good in grammar. I also think when my teacher checks the writing and now my mistakes it helps me to be strong in writing.

There are many negative like I tied and some students didn’t like write every week. Very Happy Very Happy

Regards,
Aaesha. sunny
Back to top Go down
M.R

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:54 pm

I saw many students have a same idea do you agree with me Question
Back to top Go down
Shamma

PostSubject: Hi !!!   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:54 pm

Hi everyone,

First of all thank you for giving us a chance to give our comments about the weekly learning journals.
Very Happy
I think it’s a good idea for us to have weekly writing because it helps us to improve our writing and thinking in the same time.

As I see these journals are good reviews to remember what we have done during the week. Also I think it helps us to be more organizing and punctual.

Thank you... Regards.
Shamma Cool
Back to top Go down
M.R

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 12:58 pm

That's right Very Happy

Last edited by on Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Life77

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 1:00 pm

I agreed with you M.R...... cheers
Back to top Go down
Awaafi

PostSubject: Hello every body   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 1:00 pm

I think it's easy to write the learning journal but you must write in (Nota) to rememper bom that after that you can write more with all point if you want.

flower Awaafi Al-Yamahi flower
Back to top Go down
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 1:00 pm

Hello my wonderful teacher,
Hello my wonderful friends,

:P In my opinion the weekly journal is good but if they change a topic weekly its come better. I think its help me to be a good in the writing. I think if I write journal in the end of weekly is a good idea for the student to know what they do and what problem with him to solve it. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Regards,
Princess
Back to top Go down
Shamma

I think Mahra Allay really has a good idea ... I think I agree with her lol!
Back to top Go down
Muna Alkaz

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 1:01 pm

I agree with some students because it’s also help the students to be good and strong in the English🐱 Laughing

Last edited by on Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wafa.A

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 1:02 pm

Mouza wrote:
Good morning, sunny
My opinion about the journal is useful to me. I have my reasons to thought that. First, we find out the good advantages and disadvantages in my lessons. Second, we show my suggestions about something’s we need in lessons. Third, it’s helpful to improve my writing. Finally, I enjoy my time in my weekend on writing it.
I think writing the journal is good and I didn’t have any disagreements in it. I hope this exercise be run for hall this semester. Very Happy

hi mouza>>

You are right but you don' think it will be boring if it's every each week and we write same thing? Rolling Eyes

but that's your opinion cheers

yours
W.A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly learning journals   Weekly learning journals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly learning journals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next