Diploma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diploma

English Diploma Year 1

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

traditional culture

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaesha Mohamed

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-18

traditional culture Empty
PostSubject: traditional culture   traditional culture Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 1:56 pm

In my opinion the young people must not forget the traditional culture because they are learn many things from the past that will help are to have a good life in the future. In the past the life is difficult. Also they are be modern in the same time because the life easy for their but they should remember the traditional culture and teach the children that will be good.
Back to top Go down
kurapika

kurapika

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: traditional culture   traditional culture Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 6:31 pm

Aaesha Mohamed wrote:
In my opinion the young people must not forget the traditional culture because they are learn many things from the past that will help are to have a good life in the future. In the past the life is difficult. Also they are be modern in the same time because the life easy for their but they should remember the traditional culture and teach the children that will be good.

Razz YeS U r RiGhT
I aGrEe WiTh U
Back to top Go down
Alya

Alya

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: traditional culture   traditional culture Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:46 pm

Razz In my opinion, Life has no taste without culture and traditions and we must remember that our country is developing now because of keeping these traditions. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: traditional culture   traditional culture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

traditional culture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diploma :: Class DD2 :: Welcome-
Jump to: