Diploma

English Diploma Year 1

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

traditional culture

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaesha Mohamed

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: traditional culture   Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:56 pm

In my opinion the young people must not forget the traditional culture because they are learn many things from the past that will help are to have a good life in the future. In the past the life is difficult. Also they are be modern in the same time because the life easy for their but they should remember the traditional culture and teach the children that will be good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kurapika

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: traditional culture   Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:31 pm

Aaesha Mohamed wrote:
In my opinion the young people must not forget the traditional culture because they are learn many things from the past that will help are to have a good life in the future. In the past the life is difficult. Also they are be modern in the same time because the life easy for their but they should remember the traditional culture and teach the children that will be good.

Razz YeS U r RiGhT
I aGrEe WiTh U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alya

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: traditional culture   Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:46 pm

Razz In my opinion, Life has no taste without culture and traditions and we must remember that our country is developing now because of keeping these traditions. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: traditional culture   

Back to top Go down

traditional culture
Page 1 of 1