Diploma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diploma

English Diploma Year 1

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shaikha Maitha Bint Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean Banville

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Shaikha Maitha Bint Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Empty
PostSubject: Shaikha Maitha Bint Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum   Shaikha Maitha Bint Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:34 pm

Discuss women and sports in the UAE.
Back to top Go down
h00016930

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Shaikha Maitha Bint Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum   Shaikha Maitha Bint Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 5:16 pm

:[size=18]flower: I think our country should improve womens sports because womens can do alot of sports. as we see Shaikha Maitha Bint Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum is one of the most important sporty womens in the UAE. monkey In my a veiw there are alot of womens who can be faimouse but there are no were to do there sports. Sleep
Back to top Go down
pepsi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Shaikha Maitha Bint Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum   Shaikha Maitha Bint Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 1:11 pm

I agree with you Nawal but we have to do vip club for women also respect our Islam religion in this.
Back to top Go down
h00016930

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Shaikha Maitha Bint Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum   Shaikha Maitha Bint Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 5:10 pm

I didn't forgot that pepsi. but we can paly in the club with out men that what i mean clubs for ladies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaikha Maitha Bint Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum   Shaikha Maitha Bint Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaikha Maitha Bint Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Page 1 of 1