Diploma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diploma

English Diploma Year 1

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Reflection about the Forums

Go down 
+4
Shaikha Al Shehhi
ms.creation
Admin
Aamna Mohamed
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Aamna Mohamed

Aamna Mohamed

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-02-18

The Reflection about the Forums Empty
PostSubject: The Reflection about the Forums   The Reflection about the Forums Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:23 am

In these days nearly a lot of people register in the forums. @ In my opinion the forums have advantages and disadvantages.

Now I want to know: What is your reflection about the Forums? Question and Why? Exclamation

I will be happy to read and share you in your thinking Very Happy

Yours,

Amoon
Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Reflections about the Discussion board   The Reflection about the Forums Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 4:26 pm

Hello Aamna

What an interesting topic. What do you think the advantages of the Disscussion Board are? Are there any disadvantages? I would be very interested to know what you think because lots of people have done studies about this very question.
Some people say that it is great for people who may be shy doing face to face group work. Embarassed In a conversation group they hardly speak but on the Discussion Board they have lots to say. bounce

Anyway, I am really looking forward to hear what others think. Thank you for the great topic.
J farao
Back to top Go down
https://diploma.editboard.com
ms.creation

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The Reflection about the Forums   The Reflection about the Forums Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 6:39 am

hi

i agree with admin that this forum help people to communicate with others without being shy .

And i think that this forum can help people to know alot about communication with other different minds and how to define your opinion
to make other people understand your opinion .

For example ; when i was in one of these forum i knew alot of people from different countries and i knew about their culture and ideaes
this what makes me stop amoment to think before talk and write my opinion .

At last i wanna thank amna for writing this object ..

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aamna Mohamed

Aamna Mohamed

PostSubject: Re: The Reflection about the Forums   The Reflection about the Forums Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 7:31 pm

Hiiiii Admin & ms.creation,

I want to welcome you two in my subject lol! .. nice to read your opinions Very Happy

I agree with you the Discussion Board is too useful and I love it very much and I think this forum is a very good idea to know the others though and I want to thank who made this Discussion Board for us.

Now I want to tell you why I put this topic. From my entry to a lot of forum I found a lot of advantages such as: I discuss with a lot of people about the happens in the life and from this discussion I have got a lot of thinks about the topic which I want to discuss about. Also there are a lot of the specialized forums which help the members in there specialize. But the disadvantage is when we found a lot of people who registers to the forum only for playing and I found them spend a lot of time only in playing in the silly games. (Write number 1 the next will write 2 then 3 !!! ) I think every body knows the numbers!. I'm really shock when I saw there ages they are in 17th, 18th,20, …28, 29)
I no know why the people use to use the advantage in disadvantage way. It's really triple as I saw it. This problem in a lot of forums and it's really loses to the time and the mind which need to the knowledge to become creative.

In your opinions do you thinks that this is really a problem and what the good way to delete it?

Thank you a lot Smile and I'm looking for your commentaries Wink

Yours,
Amoon
Wink
Back to top Go down
Shaikha Al Shehhi

Shaikha Al Shehhi

PostSubject: Re: The Reflection about the Forums   The Reflection about the Forums Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:59 pm

There are many forums on the internet. Some of forums we can get useful from them although there are other forums we can get fun from them. In my opinion it’s not a problem to have some games to spend our free time and when we want learning or get any information you can use the other forums.

Thank you Aamna

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amal Obaid

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Reflection about the Forums   The Reflection about the Forums Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:29 pm

I think there are lots of forums in the internet some of them good and useful and some of them for fun and we can have fun in it. In my opinion every one knows which forums that he wants to join in it. tongue
Back to top Go down
Manal Darwish Abdullah

Manal Darwish Abdullah

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Reflection about the Forums   The Reflection about the Forums Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:38 pm

As I see,if any student use the forums during classes it will be really negative. scratch
Back to top Go down
Hessa Rashed

Hessa Rashed

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Reflection about the Forums   The Reflection about the Forums Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:51 pm

The Reflection about the Forums Gh_bmp10

Nice topic Amna. I think people now adays like to share they ideas on the internet or see the world on the internet and making new friends, so they do to the forums

Thanks

flower
Back to top Go down
Maryam Rashid Saeed

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Reflection about the Forums   The Reflection about the Forums Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:56 pm

The Internet has many forums and it helps students to improve their communicate skills, but unfortunately there are some forums have disadvantages, so I hope students choose the good forums.

Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reflection about the Forums   The Reflection about the Forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reflection about the Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diploma :: Class DD2 :: Welcome-
Jump to: